Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Blank screen

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #1 by flimflan
Blank screen was created by flimflan
Version 1.0.9

If some one makes an error with BBCode it seems to make the entire thread disappear and gives me a white page with no error.

Is there a way to disable BBCode for a short period so that I could edit the post so that the thread is again visible?

Example of the error was [ item] with a space at the front.

Apologise for the wrong location of this thread I failed to notice the older version section!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by flimflan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Blank screen
Hello,

Do you have tried to upgrade to kunena 1.0.11 ? Do you have checked if you have a conflicting plugin : docs.kunena.com/index.php/Conflicting_plugins ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 4 months ago #3 by flimflan
Replied by flimflan on topic Re:Blank screen
I do not have any of those plugins that I am aware of. If I navigate to plugins from the control panel

Kunena configuration > Plugins it does not name them only give me a series of options

I am unable to Update the forum as this would need be be done by the super admin and unfortunately they are in USA and will not be able to do anything until Monday evening my time.

Also I would not want to lose all my content would this happen if I was to update the forum?

More
14 years 4 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Blank screen
So, try to enable the debug mode in joomla! configuration panel, to see if there is an error instead the blank page.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 4 months ago #5 by Satyr
Replied by Satyr on topic Re:Blank screen
Hello.
I have encountered a strange problem and ask you to help me to solve it as quickly as possible. I am using Kunena 1.5.6 forums on my Joomla-based website. The installation was successful and all the settings were configured properly. The forums worked quite well for a few days, but recently some forum threads started to become unavailable. When logged out the affected threads are displayed correctly, but when logged in as a forum user or/and administrator only a blank page is displayed on attempting to access them. At present there are four threads which cannot be displayed to a user when logged in. Each of the threads has from 7 to 10 messages. Do you have any idea what may be the matter of such error? Please let me know if you can offer any solution.
Regards

More
14 years 4 months ago #6 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Blank screen
K1.5.8 will fix these issues (within day or so). If you need a fix earlier, just see your PM.

Time to create page: 0.684 seconds