Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Instalation trouble

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by badkemo
Instalation trouble was created by badkemo
Hello

I just installed kunena on my joomla 1.0 but I am getting some Warrnings and I am not sure what those are and if those can be fixed

here are some of them

Warning: htmlspecialchars() [function.htmlspecialchars]: charset `ISO-8859-2' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /home3/bosancin/public_html/nkzepa/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 1293

Warning: htmlspecialchars() [function.htmlspecialchars]: charset `ISO-8859-2' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /home3/bosancin/public_html/nkzepa/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 1293

any idea what that is, I get this is soon as I click on my Discussion link on main menu and that is what I get. Im unsure how to fix this issue,

any tips are highly apriciated

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Instalation trouble
Hello,

You have something a wrong configuration, because you will have a utf-8 charset and not ISO-8859-2. You can try this : docs.kunena.com/index.php/Change_databas...es_with_a_php-script

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 4 months ago #3 by badkemo
Replied by badkemo on topic Re:Instalation trouble
I ran that script but nothing happend I still get the eeror messages with the correct Database info

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds