Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can't move posts to certain threads

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by tiezeman
Hello all,

I searched for an answer to this problem, but didn't find anything. If there is an answer you know about, I'd appreciate a pointer to it and then I'm sorry for posting again.

Anyway, I am using a Fireboard forum (can't find the version but installed it some months ago) on a J!1.5 site. For some reason some forum moderators can and some others can't move posts to certain threads in parts of the forum which are only accessible by special users (above registration level).

As site administrator I should have full mod rights to the forum, but I can't move posts to sections of the forum which need an access level higher as registered. Other users, who are moderators, see these forums listed in the list of forums to move a post to. Then again, some other moderators, don't see them.

I logged in as a user that said they could and did see it, I checked their settings, saw nothing different. I checked their user records in the jos_users table in the main database and in the fb_users table, nothing as well.

At the moment I'm lost for options, so I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks in advcance,
Tiezeman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have thought to migrate to Kunena 1.5.6, because now fireboard is in end of life from a lot of months and contains more bugs.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds