Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Google Ads in between forum posts work in version 1.0.11?

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #1 by Jingz
Does Placing Advertisements (Google Ads) in between forum posts work in Kunena 1.0.11?
I tried the steps from the Module_Positions documentation but nothing happened... I don't understand what I missed... :unsure:
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Jingz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2 by Matias
They should work -- starting from the first releases. But if you have Joomla 1.0, Kunena uses short names instead of long: kna_pbox etc..

I updated the documentation, click your link to see the new positions.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by 450Thumper
I don't get the profile box or in between posts ads either using Joomla 1.5 and newest Kunena download. I did refer to docs for Joomla 1.5

Live site: www.motoutah.com

Where are the module positions defined in Kunena?

More
14 years 6 months ago #4 by Matias
You can see two module positions in this page -- one inside profilebox on top (share) and another few posts above this message.

What you need to do is to write manually the name of the module position to the module which you want to have embedded into the forum.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5 by 450Thumper
I did this in the adsense module itself. It does show up in the category view, but not in the actual post view. I created three different adsense modules with each assigned its own position. Is there a place on the Kunena template that defines the module positions? I was just wondering if it may have bgeen edited out when I made some css/php alterations??

More
14 years 6 months ago #6 by Matias
I believe that there's one in the end of message.php.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7 by 450Thumper
Thanks. I will take a look.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8 by 450Thumper
I did find that if I clicked "All" in the pages to display the Kunena_Profilebox, that it appeared. Doing this for Kunena_msg_1 resulted in destroying the forum layout and gave a syntax arror on line 453 of message.php.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CKunenaTools::isJoomla15() in /home/thump450/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/message.php on line 453

More
14 years 5 months ago #9 by Matias
Really? It's there in SVN..

components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php around line ~349 (add function into there like this):
Code:
class CKunenaTools { var $id = null; function isJoomla15() { return (defined('_JEXEC') && class_exists('JApplication')); }

More
14 years 5 months ago #10 by amaresh_83
I added this code , after that ?

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds