Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Signature does not show-up

More
14 years 6 months ago #1 by Jingz
Hi guys,
I just updated from Fireboard to Kunena 1.0.11 with community builder 1.2.1.
Problem now is from the CB profile, the image tags and even regular text are there but when viewed in the forums, signature does not show-up. Just blank.

Can anyone help? :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #2 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re: Signature does not show-up
Kunena uses a different column in the database for signatures, best way to do it that I know of is to dump the old database column and change the UPDATE to the new columns name then disable the old integration tabs and enable the new ones. Thats what I did, only other option that I know of would be to enable the new integration tabs and have your members make new sigs ... on big sites thats not really an option though :S

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by Jingz
~cXc~ wrote:

change the UPDATE to the new columns name

How do you do this? where can I find this? :dry:

More
14 years 6 months ago #4 by Jingz
@~cXc~ : I was able to fix it. I found 3 kinds of forum integration tabs/fields. So I tested one at a time and found it. So I just deleted the bogus ones and Viola! There shows my Signature. Thanks ~cXc~ for the help! ;)

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds