Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How Show Avatar?

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by tryout101
How Show Avatar? was created by tryout101
hi there guys,

I am wondering how I can show avatar in the login module, after loging in. Or even better how can i set up a module that shows user avatar and view profile and stuff, recent posts.

The avatar link which is : " htt-p://domain. ltd/index.php/forums.html?func=fbprofile&task=showprf&userid=xx "

I can make external links an menu items for viewing profile and recent posts but not avatar, does anyone know what can be done? thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:How Show Avatar?
Hello,

look the file components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php et check how the avatart and profile link is displayed, then copy this thing in the file /components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/profilebox/profilebox.php

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #3 by tryout101
Replied by tryout101 on topic Re:How Show Avatar?
I am curious as to which lines you are referring to, are they perhaps lines 47-68 ?
Code:
<?php if ($fmessage->userid > 0) { echo CKunenaLink::GetProfileLink($fbConfig, $fmessage->userid, $msg_username); } else { echo $msg_username; } ?> </span> <span class = "msgusertype">(<?php echo $msg_usertype; ?>)</span> <br/> <?php if ($fmessage->userid > 0) { echo CKunenaLink::GetProfileLink($fbConfig, $fmessage->userid, $msg_avatar); } else { echo $msg_avatar; } ?>

And copy the profilebox.php to what ? Can you perhaps point me into the right direction as to what i should do next :huh: ? thanks in advance
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by tryout101.

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by tryout101
hnmnm, anything at all?

More
14 years 10 months ago #5 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:How Show Avatar?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #6 by tryout101
I Love This , Its Exactly What I was Looking for !!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks so Much!!!! Thank You Xillibit :laugh: +Karma
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by tryout101.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds