Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question need to change the registration link

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by azraf
Hi,
I'm using CB for the profile and registration. to redirect all registration link from the joomla default registration to CB, i'm using disablecoreregistration plugin. It was working fine. But after i enable the SEF [joomla default], the plugin fail to work. Now if anyone click on the registration link, its goes to joomla default registration. Please see : engineering forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register. Lost Password?

Therefore, I want it to change in Kunena code to point it to the CB registration.

Can anyone please tell me where to find out the file and the line number to change the 'login', 'registration' and 'lost password' link?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by Lintzy
Edit profilebox.php in folder components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/profilebox

search all variables named $registerlink and you should also search for $lostpasslink

and change their urls with the urls of CB, in same syntax= start the url with index.php?

No www.yourdomain.com etc before.

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
I spent 2 hours testing this problem for you, azraf. With Kunena 1.0.10 and Community Builder 1.2.1, if you have set Kunena Configuration » Integration » Profile Settings » Profile = Community Builder, the Login, Register and Lost Password links will point to Community Builder's login, user registration and lost password functions. The first place to check is that you've made the Kunena configuration setting correctly.

I don't understand the need to make customised changes to the profilebox plugin source code - the hooks are already in place in K 1.0.10 - as long as you have installed and correctly setup CB 1.2.1. Have you done that?

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by azraf
I just fix that thing. I was using CB 1.2, few hours ago i upgrade it and point profile from Kunena configuration to CB. Its working fine now. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds