Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Modules only showing in Kunena "frontpage" =(

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1 by Blue
[strike]Hi,

I have some specific modules like last replies and top topics that I want to show only when members access kunena's board.

Till yesterday those modules were showing in every page of kunena's board. But today when I was adding modules to the top I've noticed that the left modules only show up in the frontpage (I've choosen categories).

I though it was a problem from the top modules so I disable them but the problem continues :( Now, left modules only appear in categories view :( :(

I've cleaned the cache and everything. Don't know what to do more :unsure:

How can I solve this problem? This is very frustrating :(

Waiting for a reply and thanks in advance for building this great component :)

EDIT:
Now that I noticed the menu item is redirecting to

/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=133

while the forum's navigation ID is "125" like:

/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=125&func=showcat&catid=15

/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=125&func=showcat&catid=2

I've tried to edit in Main Menu the link to index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=125 but didn't work :(

But, if I change the itemid manually for 125 to 133 the modules show up again. Arrrrg! Why did the ID changed?! :angry: :( :( :([/strike]

SOLVED! - I had, by mistake, another menu item linking to kunena and the board was using it's ID instead. (don't know why)
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Blue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds