- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Editing CSS from Configuration Panel
17 years 4 months ago #17040
by juanma
Editing CSS from Configuration Panel was created by juanma
Hello and thanks to the Kunena support team.
I upgrade in local mode from 1.0.9 to 1.0.10.
I obtain a few warnings when I use the Edit CSS Icon of the configuration board:
The warnings are these:
Warning: fopen(D:xampplitehtdocsjoom02/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/kunena.forum.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
\xampplite\htdocs\joom02\administrator\components\com_kunena\admin.kunena.html.php on line 2458
Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for D:xampplitehtdocsjoom02/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/kunena.forum.css in
\xampplite\htdocs\joom02\administrator\components\com_kunena\admin.kunena.html.php on line 2459
Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
\xampplite\htdocs\joom02\administrator\components\com_kunena\admin.kunena.html.php on line 2459
Can you help me ?
Thanks
I upgrade in local mode from 1.0.9 to 1.0.10.
I obtain a few warnings when I use the Edit CSS Icon of the configuration board:
The warnings are these:
Warning: fopen(D:xampplitehtdocsjoom02/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/kunena.forum.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
\xampplite\htdocs\joom02\administrator\components\com_kunena\admin.kunena.html.php on line 2458Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for D:xampplitehtdocsjoom02/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/kunena.forum.css in
\xampplite\htdocs\joom02\administrator\components\com_kunena\admin.kunena.html.php on line 2459Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
\xampplite\htdocs\joom02\administrator\components\com_kunena\admin.kunena.html.php on line 2459Can you help me ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 4 months ago #17045
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Editing CSS from Configuration Panel
I've never tried to use the Kunena "Edit CSS" function from the administration control panel - I edit my CSS using Notepad. However, I can confirm that the feature appears to be broken with K 1.0.10:
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 4 months ago #17051
by juanma
Replied by juanma on topic Re:Editing CSS from Configuration Panel
Oh Thank's for your reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- grumblemarc
-
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
- Still making trouble
Less
More
- Posts: 1107
- Thank you received: 3
17 years 4 months ago #17056
by grumblemarc
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Editing CSS from Configuration Panel
I don't think it ever worked.
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 4 months ago #17059
by juanma
Replied by juanma on topic Re:Editing CSS from Configuration Panel
After upgrading my online site, these warnings don't appears.
Thank's
Thank's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 4 months ago #17066
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Editing CSS from Configuration Panel
@juanma: are you saying that the broken "edit CSS feature" in K 1.0.10 only occurs with XAMPP?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds