Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Registration Problems

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by asecondwill
When trying to register on kunena integrated with joomla, its behaving weirdly

If you make an error (eg email already used) there is no validation message, it just re-displays the blank registration form.

if you fill the little form in correctly, you are taken to the homepage. no thank you page displayed.

An email is sent to the account for confirmation.

on loging in, you are taken to the site homepage, not the forum page.

Whats up with my kunena installation?

Thanks for any help, will

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by grumblemarc
Nothing. That is a Joomla issue. It is the Joomla Registration and the Joomla Login system.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by DavidGalvez
Hello asecondwill -

I have the very same problem. I already spend several days trying to resolve this problem with redirection after login. People in the Joomla Discussion Forum are in denial or are not able to understand the problem... go figure.

The funky part is this: you can change the settings of the Login Form of the main Joomla Login Module (mod_login) to redirect to the Kunena Forum after logging into the site (and it actually works) BUT that implies that your users will need to login and register using the Joomla Login Form NOT the Login/Register link in the Kunena forum.

Please let me know if you fine a another way to fix this

David

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by @quila

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds