Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question User sending unsolicited private messages

More
14 years 11 months ago #1 by janeinpa
I don't know where else to post this --

This is the second time I got a message like this:

Hello My Dear,
My name is Nancy i saw your profile here (kunena.com) today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address
([email protected])
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss Nancy (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Please reply me with my email address here, i will like to be your friend i know you will alos like to become my friend have a nice day and god bless you
[email protected]

I never had this happen on any other forum (and I use many). I just set my privacy setting to prevent it, but I thought you should know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by grumblemarc
Been reported already.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by basic612
I had this also... as I'm guessing most people have.

I see there is a report post to moderator link on forum posts, but no 'report member / profile to moderator' for review - or 'report to moderator' on personal messages. Are there any plans for these features?

More
14 years 11 months ago #4 by grumblemarc
Well considering that the PM system is part of JomSocial perhaps this question is best posed to them?

More
14 years 11 months ago #5 by janeinpa
Yes, but where does one report this kind of thing? I couldn't find any links to help with this issue

More
14 years 11 months ago #6 by grumblemarc
To a moderator? To an Admin? With the PM system? By email?

More
14 years 11 months ago #7 by Lintzy
Solved ;) ...... pls move.....thx

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds