Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Rank images [SOLVED]

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #1 by pastuh
Rank images [SOLVED] was created by pastuh
I have problem. When i trying edit rank image, i cant find where is located.
And in this image u can see.. here nothing to change..
img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nonev.jpg

Also i cant create new rank with images, becouse list empty...
Help, how to set rank folder..
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by pastuh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2 by pastuh
Replied by pastuh on topic Re:Rank images [HELP]
Why here so many bugs :/
All the time only problems..
Everything need to change only in .php files..
Cry me a river...

More
15 years 1 month ago #3 by pastuh
Replied by pastuh on topic Re:Rank images [HELP]
Ok..no help.. but fixed again.
Folder: /administrator/components/com_kunena
Opened: admin.kunena.php
Line: 1792

And changed from:
/components/com_kunena/template/'$fbConfig->template.'/images/'$mosConfig_lang.'/ranks

To this:
/components/com_kunena/template/MY_TEMPLATE/images/LANGUAGE/ranks

And worked :) But i still think this is bug. Becouse.. when u changing/creating new template need everything change. And automaticaly nothing detects..

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #4 by FinnDorian
Replied by FinnDorian on topic Re:Rank images [HELP]
this is not the right solution...

you don't have to change this, you just have to change your folder name...

The problem is, that you are using an english template with another language...

So for example I had to copy the folder:
/components/com_kunena/template/MYTEMPLATE/images/ENGLISH
and call it
/components/com_kunena/template/MYTEMPLATE/images/GERMANI

because I use language GERMANI (informal) and $mosConfig_lang will search the rank images in that folder...

But the next update should replace the code in /administrator/components/com_kunena to (line 1792-1799):
Code:
// **** is there a language image-pack? if not: standard ranks **** if (is_dir($mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/components/com_kunena/template/'.$fbConfig->template.'/images/'.$mosConfig_lang.'/ranks')) { $rank_live_path = $mainframe->getCfg('live_site') . '/components/com_kunena/template/'.$fbConfig->template.'/images/'.$mosConfig_lang.'/ranks'; $rank_abs_path = $mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/components/com_kunena/template/'.$fbConfig->template.'/images/'.$mosConfig_lang.'/ranks'; } else { $rank_live_path = $mainframe->getCfg('live_site') . '/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/english/ranks'; $rank_abs_path = $mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/english/ranks'; } // **** kill up to 4 letters to avoid missing folders like germani or serbian_lat **** for ($count = 1; $count<= 4; $count++) { if (is_dir($mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/components/com_kunena/template/'.$fbConfig->template.'/images/'.substr($mosConfig_lang, 0, -$count).'/ranks')) { $rank_live_path = $mainframe->getCfg('live_site') . '/components/com_kunena/template/'.$fbConfig->template.'/images/'.substr($mosConfig_lang, 0, -$count).'/ranks'; $rank_abs_path = $mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/components/com_kunena/template/'.$fbConfig->template.'/images/'.substr($mosConfig_lang, 0, -$count).'/ranks'; } }
So the ranks are loaded from the default folder (which only contains an english rank-set), if the actual template doesn't support an rank-set in the desired language..
Additional, if someone like me uses germani language it also searches in the german folder, not in a germani folder, that is stupid ;)
It looks for the last 4 letters now.

so please mark this thread as solved ;)
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by FinnDorian.

More
15 years 1 month ago #5 by kmilos
Replied by kmilos on topic Re:Rank images [HELP]
FinnDorian wrote:

Additional, if someone like me uses germani language it also searches in the german folder, not in a germani folder, that is stupid ;)

Is there a way we can make this a bit more generic, why only look at the last letter?

For example, we have serbian and serbian_lat, and it would make sense to look in the other if one is not present, both ways.

More
15 years 1 month ago #6 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Rank images [HELP]
FinnDorian wrote:

this is not the right solution...

you don't have to change this, you just have to change your folder name...

The problem is, that you are using an english template with another language...

Yes. I wondered why no one else had ever reported having any problems of this nature. Thank you.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #7 by FinnDorian
Replied by FinnDorian on topic Re:Rank images [HELP]
kmilos wrote:

For example, we have serbian and serbian_lat, and it would make sense to look in the other if one is not present, both ways.

hey I made a new code that looks for the last 4 letters... I changed the code above
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by FinnDorian.

Time to create page: 1.077 seconds