Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Uploaded Image Resizing

More
15 years 1 month ago #1 by woonydanny
Hi,

Ok how do i set the default resized size for uploaded images?

In backend Kunena Configuration > Uploads > I have set the Max Image Height and Max Image Width to 1500 and the Max size 250

Which is fine, as my large images upload and are displayed in my forum, but they are default resized. I still want them to be resized as a 1500px wide image would break my template, but I would just like to change the default resize dimensions to make the resized image displayed in the post a bit bigger.

Any ideas?

cheers

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2 by woonydanny
Also, could someone fill me in on getting lightbox/modal or similar to work so the original sized large image is only a "popup" and not take you to a different page away from the post.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
15 years 1 month ago #3 by grumblemarc
I'm not understanding. Why did you set the image @1500 if that would break your template?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago #4 by Baze
Replied by Baze on topic Re:Uploaded Image Resizing
Well in FB the images were resized according to the assigned text box width (Textarea Width in Kunena Configuration > Frontend) i guess it's same here...

More
15 years 1 month ago #5 by woonydanny
@grumblemarc
Because in Kunena you can now have large images as it automatically resizes the images. So i can have a 1500px wide image because in the actual forum it is automatically resized to be smaller "thumbnail" so it doesnt break your template. The large image is linked to so takes you to another page which again doesnt break the template.

I just want to know how to change the default size of the resized thumbnail. Ill have a look at what Baze just said.

also would like to know how to incorporate lightbox to show the larger image than to be taken to new page. It was mentioned on the forum a week or two ago but i was wondering if there was a more detailed instruction.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds