Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [BUG] in Board Time Offset + Template Default-ex - pluss Jomsocial BUG

More
15 years 2 months ago #1 by Cuba
Hi kunena team,

If you set (Board Time Offset) to negative value for example: -4 for my country this is what happen in Recent Discussions and My Discussions (default-ex teamplate)

pluss this bug whith JomSocial.

If you publish any jomsocial module ( hello me, who is online, top members....) the Recent Discussions and My Discussions (default-ex teamplate) don't load, you get blank page.

This is the error from logs
[18-feb-2009 09:07:28] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::isOnline() in /home/demouser/public_html/firstsite/modules/mod_hellome/mod_hellome.php on line 19

thank you kunena team for this exelente component!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #2 by Matias
First one seems to be a bug in XXX ago calculation. Looking into it..

Second one:

Try to unpublish mod_hellome, because of it fails, not jomSocial or Kunena:

[18-feb-2009 09:07:28] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::isOnline() in /home/demouser/public_html/firstsite/modules/mod_hellome/mod_hellome.php on line 19

More
15 years 2 months ago #3 by Cuba
I now... :) if you unpublish mod_hellome or other modules from Jomsocial everything wonk perfectly.
This happens with "any" jomsocial module :S

thank you for your work and the quick response! :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds