Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question K 1.0.8:Profile view far too wide

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Robin Friday
Hello.

I'm pulling my hair out trying to get the profile page of my kunena forum to display at the correct width. It's twice as wide as it should be. I can't find anything in the css that's making it so wide.

If anyone can help I would be eternally grateful.

www.ahandbook.co.uk/forum?func=fbprofile&task=showprf&userid=88
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to imrpove search relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Your website requires registration before we can see the issue. Please read Before you ask for help with template issues ... .

It also seems that a lot of Kunena users have recently been curiously motivated by a strong desire to injure themselves by tearing their hair out. Please stop this self-destructive and unproductive behaviour at once! :laugh:
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Robin Friday
Thanks for your reply.

I didn't realise you had to be registered to see that. If you would be so kind as to login with

username: guest
password: guest

I have got used to problem solving styling issues with firebug but I can't find what's causing the problem. The profile has two columns: fb_profile-left and fb_profile-right and they're supposed to be 25% and 74% respectively, but both are 100%

I will probably leave my hair in my head for now but I so thought my site was finally finished and then a friend pointed out this problem and I can't solve it. I might just scream a bit :S

Many thanks

www.ahandbook.co.uk/forum?func=fbprofile&task=showprf&userid=88

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
You are using K 1.0.8. This is an old version of Kunena. It is no longer supported. The Kunena template you are using is also unsupported.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds