Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Spacing behind image

More
15 years 2 months ago #1 by Hurr1c4n3
I'm not sure how to explain it so I've made a screenshot.

How can I make te marked space smaller. It isn't used for anything else and I want the pictures to be e little larger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Spacing behind image
This is to avoid forum layout breaking up if it does not fit into the window. It requires some javascript to fix this one.. It's already in our todo list.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Matias.

More
15 years 2 months ago #3 by Hurr1c4n3
Replied by Hurr1c4n3 on topic Re:Spacing behind image
Ok, but I think 10% free space is al little much. Can I alter a javascript file to change this percentage?

More
15 years 2 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Spacing behind image
It's not 10%. Its backend setting with fixed width (usually px). You can change it to be 100%, but it may break the layout for some users.

You would have to write js from scratch to check the width of the div class=msgtext and update the max-width of all images on page loads and resizes.

If you can get it working right with some jQruery, we are interested to merge your changes into Kunena SVN.

More
15 years 2 months ago #5 by Hurr1c4n3
I wish I would know how to do that. :-)

I'll wait for a solution from your side.

More
15 years 2 months ago #6 by Hurr1c4n3
The strange thing is that when I change the "Textarea Width" (Backend Kunena configuration) to 600px my picture gets scaled to 540px. When I change the "Textarea Width" (Backend Kunena configuration) to 500px my picture gets scaled to 450px. So that's why I think that the margin after the picture is 10% and not fixed.

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds