Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Height in rows thread view

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #1 by kootjoo
Hi,

If I install the default_ex template, the height of the rows in thread view is higher than I want it to be. If I look at this forum the rows are lower. I have been playing with the css but I can't find the place to change this. There seems to be to much white above and below each item.

See also the image of my "problem".

KooTjoo

Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by kootjoo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #2 by Lintzy
Did you try to find it with firebug ? This Firefox Extension shows everything to you :)

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #3 by kootjoo
Thanks,

I have tried that and made some adjustments to the css. I cant't get it right however. If you can give me a hint on where to check that would be nice.

Thanks,
KooTjoo
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by kootjoo.

More
15 years 2 months ago #4 by Lintzy
I have looked a few minutes, it is a mix from yoo.css and kunena.css. For example you can make the hight smaller by changing

form div {margin: 0.8em 0;}

to

form div {margin: 0;}

in reset.css in yoo_colorpalette/css

But then the tableheader changes smaller too.

I am busy now, maybe i habe time at the evening to look again, maybe you'll find yourself a solution.

More
15 years 2 months ago #5 by kootjoo
:) Thanks!!!!!!

That did the trick I only looked in the forum css.

KooTjoo

More
15 years 2 months ago #6 by Lintzy
Make a short break, because i have forgotten, to tell something important. A reset.css normally is written to configure all (or many) classes and divs, eg. to set the margin for all divs or <p> etc. to 0. After that reset.css you can instruct special divs to have margin more than 0.

If you change the #form in reset.css, this change will take effect to ALL forms of your website.

The best way, you could do: you write an own.css and link to it in (index.php). Important to put this own.css below all other css-files. The Brower read and work from first to last css and you can overwrite with the last css the other CSS overhead.

And to make it securer, set important! after an istruction (eg):

#flattable {
margin-top: 0 important!;
}

I hope, this will help.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds