Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Remove whos browsing

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #1 by Owdy
Remove whos browsing was created by Owdy
What file to edit if i wanna remove that list whos browsing forum? I mean in that header. Btw, theres a bug. If user logs out, he stays in that list about 10-15 minutes.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Owdy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Remove whos browsing
You can disable it from css file by setting display: hidden; to its css class. Unfortunately the feature has reimplemented and I don't remember it's name..

Log out: it's not bug -- more like a feature. We don't read Joomla session information, so we don't know if the user is still there or not. Yes, it's something to be changed..

More
15 years 2 months ago #3 by Owdy
Replied by Owdy on topic Re:Remove whos browsing
Thanks, i try to edit that css.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #4 by Owdy
Replied by Owdy on topic Re:Remove whos browsing
Matias wrote:

Log out: it's not bug -- more like a feature. We don't read Joomla session information, so we don't know if the user is still there or not.

Well you should. This isnt a standalone forum software, its made for Joomla, right?
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Owdy.

Time to create page: 0.614 seconds