Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Problem visualisation of the pathway with the template default

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by gbastia
Hi everybody, I'm new using Kunena and I can say that this forum is a great successor of FB, but I have a problem with the visualisation of the pathway with the default template. I see it like the picture below and I would like t see it like the default_ex template. Does someone can help me to arrange it please?
Thanks very much,
Gbastia

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by @quila

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by gbastia
Great :D Thank you a lot :)
Also an other question :$ , anc this time is about the online users... Is it possible to hide them only in the home page and show them in the categories?
Thanks again :)
Gbastia

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by @quila
Hi gbastia,

Also an other question :$ , anc this time is about the online users... Is it possible to hide them only in the home page and show them in the categories?

I don't understand, can you be more specific with you request?
Mybe one screenshout on what you want to hide!

Regards

More
14 years 9 months ago #5 by gbastia
In the pathway you can see the list of the users in the forum and my wish is to hide the only in the home page of the forum and when you go in the single categories you can see them...
I ask you sorry if my English is not so clear but it isn' my mother thongue so I have some difficults to express myself...
Gbastia

More
14 years 9 months ago #6 by @quila
Hi gbastia,

now I understand. For doing this you must to hack Kunena.

Open the file

/components/com_kunena/template/default/listcat.php

Find this code about line 107
Code:
<!-- B: Pathway --> <?php if (file_exists(KUNENA_ABSTMPLTPATH . '/fb_pathway.php')) { require_once (KUNENA_ABSTMPLTPATH . '/fb_pathway.php'); } else { require_once (KUNENA_PATH_TEMPLATE_DEFAULT .DS. 'fb_pathway.php'); } ?> <!-- F: Pathway -->
and change with this
Code:
<!-- B: Pathway --> <?php/* if (file_exists(KUNENA_ABSTMPLTPATH . '/fb_pathway.php')) { require_once (KUNENA_ABSTMPLTPATH . '/fb_pathway.php'); } else { require_once (KUNENA_PATH_TEMPLATE_DEFAULT .DS. 'fb_pathway.php'); }*/ ?> <!-- F: Pathway -->
Regards

P.S. Potevi chiedere anche qui ;)

More
14 years 9 months ago #7 by gbastia
Grazie mille!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot :D
Gbastia

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds