Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena default Template

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by beaveo
Hi everybody,i have been checking the post and my issue is about the template, it doesn´t display in my site. I checked the configuration in the back end and test the css and no changes.. there are just the words and icons but not color, plain text.
Working with joomla 1.5.9 and kunena 1.0.10.
any idea will be more than welcome..

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by grumblemarc
Checking what post? Need way more info than what you gave. Screeshots. Links. All we know is that it aint working.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Kunena default Template
This is a duplicate discussion topic, the original is Forum template/css . Although we're prepared to lend a hand, it's the responsibility of the person reporting the problem to provide information including links, screenshots or test accounts. However, we are not going to register with users' websites merely for testing purposes. This is what was stated in the original discussion and why you have not had any assistance to date.

Another suggestion for you: please check your Kunena configuration settings. Try the suggestions in Configuration Tips .

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds