Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Changing template to match existing site, plus removing bits

More
14 years 11 months ago #1 by davindersangha
www.sassco.co.uk/discus/messages/179/179.html This is my existing board.

www.sassco.co.uk/football/index.php?opti...func=showcat&catid=2 This is my new Kunena board. The link actually bypasses the first page of the forum and jumps straight into a specific forum (bit like my old one)

What I want is for my board to try and match my existing board. Also, I don't want any of the top items where is says - Sassco.co.uk Categories. I simply want a stripped down version so it matches my existing board (not exactly, but similar).

Alternatively, I love the Kunena forum style where the large "1 reply, 2 replies" is shown.

Any advice would be appreciated. Main thing is that I want the top bit Sassco.co.uk Categories removed from my board.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by svanschu
If i understand you right you want a look like "Recent Discussions" in here? That is made with the default_ex template

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #3 by davindersangha
for example, if you go to the Kunena forum and click templates and design

www.kunena.com/forum?func=showcat&catid=90

I wouldn't mind the "Threads in Forum : Templates and Design" with the set of topics people have created below. If you mean by recent discussions showing the latest topics, then you are correct.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by davindersangha.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds