Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Buttons jumping around

More
15 years 1 day ago #1 by randelld
I went to make a post this evening and when i am in the editor, if i hover over either the boardcode buttons or the save, submit, cancel buttons they swap places with the next button.

Very odd, irecently increased my session lifetime to 720, could that cause it???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 day ago #2 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:Buttons jumping around
It sounds more like a css hover "problem", resp. wrong values. Please check the buttons with firebug, look what class(es) they have and search the same class with :hover. The values of padding and margin must be the same.

More
15 years 1 day ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Buttons jumping around
randelld wrote:

I went to make a post this evening and when i am in the editor, if i hover over either the boardcode buttons or the save, submit, cancel buttons they swap places with the next button.

Very odd, irecently increased my session lifetime to 720, could that cause it???

"Save, submit, cancel"? I can see "Submit, Preview, Cancel". A screenshot would be helpful here.

More
15 years 1 day ago - 15 years 17 hours ago #4 by randelld
Replied by randelld on topic Re:Buttons jumping around
Sozzled, you are right. It was very late and I guessed what was on the buttons.

the other pages of my site do not seem to be suffering with this issue.
Last edit: 15 years 17 hours ago by randelld.

More
15 years 1 day ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Buttons jumping around
Just a wild guess here: are you using the Akiraka RocketTheme template, that uses the RokCandy Plugin? see Editor buttons not working . Let me know if this has any bearing on the problem.

More
15 years 1 day ago #6 by randelld
I just changed the template from default_ex to default and the fault went. How strange considering I didn't touch anything in the default_ex template in order to create the fault.

More
15 years 1 day ago #7 by roland76
Replied by roland76 on topic Re:Buttons jumping around
Hello,

it's a css problem...

You have to remove in your kunena css the "float: left;" in this section:
Code:
#Kunena .fb_button:hover, #Kunena .fb_button:focus { background:#609FBF none repeat scroll 0 0; font-size: x-small; border:1px solid #006699; color:#FFFFFF; padding: 0px 4px; float: left; }

More
15 years 1 day ago #8 by randelld
Thank you Roland.

I'll play with that later today andsee if I can get the other template put back in.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds