Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Show recent posts of special users in Default_EX?

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #1 by bytebandit01
categories assigned to special users is not listed in the "recent discussions" and "my discussions" even if the poster is a special user (author, publisher.. etc..)

previously with the numinu template, if that a particular category is assigned to special users, it gets listed in the recent discussions whenever a new post is being made and is viewable to users of the same group/class.

as i understand the default_ex is derived from numinu, hope we could get back that functionality.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by bytebandit01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by woonydanny
I use default_ex (i still use K1.08) and i can see categories assigned to special users.

eg i have a Moderator Tasks categories assigned to Editors and up. The posts made in this Moderators category shows in the Recent Discussions for only Editors and up.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by bytebandit01
made me double-checked my settings. it turned out that you also need to set up the admin access level, as for my case being with the super administrator group.

I use default_ex (i still use K1.08) and i can see categories assigned to special users.

eg i have a Moderator Tasks categories assigned to Editors and up. The posts made in this Moderators category shows in the Recent Discussions for only Editors and up.

and yes you are correct. thank you.

Time to create page: 0.867 seconds