Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [SOLVED] 1.0.9 Fatal Error: Class 'smile' not found in default_ex/listcat.php on line 264

More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #1 by roland76
Hello,

everythings looks good on the first side.

But then I click on Categories a failure comes:

Fatal error: Class 'smile' not found in /.../simple-quality.de/htdocs/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/listcat.php on line 264
www.simple-quality.de/Forum/?func=listcat

Edit: Went back to 1.0.8

Edit by fxstein:

Sorry about that!

As posted in multiple other threads there is a very simple fix for this available:

Please go into the Kunena backend and change 'Show Announcements' to 'Yes' and save the config.

Hope this helps!

fxstein

Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by fxstein.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Ganzuelo
try getting a copy of 1.08 and find that file and overwrite. I had to do that and it works,. it might not be the right thing to do though so careful

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #3 by roland76
This means you have the same failure?

It's only If I select the first level of category, the deeper levels are ok. On my site (try it with the category chooser):

"Qualitätsmanagement", "Branchen" and "Off Topic" are nok
the other all works fine...

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Ganzuelo
yeah same here.. it was the forum menu I made as part as the top menu that gave me the error.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #5 by oMikR0n

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #6 by fxstein
Sorry about that!

As posted in multiple other threads there is a very simple fix for this available:

Please go into the Kunena backend and change 'Show Announcements' to 'Yes' and save the config.

Hope this helps!

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds