Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How to make adjust forum overall width

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1 by jimmo
Hi guys, I'm having a problem with my forum overlapping a border on my sites template, see here: www.avon-chat.com/avon-discussion-forum.html

Their should be a border that runs down the side similar to the one that wraps the header as part of my joomla template. I believe if the width of the forum is adjusted my borders will be visible and all well. I am having trouble finding where to adjust in my css file. Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #2 by grumblemarc
Maybe add this to the CSS.
#Kunena{
width:XXXpx;
}

Change XXX to pixels. Haven't tested this. If it doesn'nt work you might want to get a better Joomla template. That one doesn't seem to be written very well.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #3 by jimmo
Thanks for your response. It did work to change the width but still having problems. I think I'll take your advice and find a new template...hate getting this far and starting over!!

Thanks again

More
15 years 1 week ago #4 by dohmsford
grumblemarc wrote:

Maybe add this to the CSS.
#Kunena{
width:XXXpx;
}

Change XXX to pixels. Haven't tested this. If it doesn'nt work you might want to get a better Joomla template. That one doesn't seem to be written very well.

This is not working.

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds