Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question SOLVED: New installation but error message in backend

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #1 by 2ltimeking
hi,
i tried to install v1.0.8 in a new installation of joomla1.5.9. in the database the prefix is named jos15_
after installing kunena i got the following errors in the backend:
Code:
variable value $0 " key value $file "/www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php" $line "42" $function "debug_callstackinfo" [args] Nested Array " $1 " key value $file "/www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php" $line "62" $function "trigger_dberror" [args] Nested Array " $2 " key value $file "/www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/administrator/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.stats.class.php" $line "80" $function "check_dberror" [args] Nested Array " $3 " key value $file "/www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/administrator/components/com_kunena/kunena.cpanel.php" $line "314" $function "get_top_topics" $class "jbStats" $type "->" [args] Nested Array " $4 " key value $file "/www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.html.php" $line "209" [args] Nested Array $function "require" " $5 " key value $file "/www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php" $line "309" $function "controlPanel" $class "html_Kunena" $type "->" [args] Nested Array " $6 " key value $file "/www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php" $line "162" [args] Nested Array $function "require_once" " $7 " key value $file "/www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/administrator/includes/application.php" $line "136" $function "renderComponent" $class "JComponentHelper" $type "->" [args] Nested Array " $8 " key value $file "/www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/administrator/index.php" $line "67" $function "dispatch" $class "JAdministrator" $type "->" [args] Nested Array " Installed version: 1.0.8 | 2009-02-17 | 1166 [ Speakup! ] | php 5.2.6 | mysql 5.0.37-max-log Fatal error: Unable to load messages.\nDB function reports no errors in /www/htdocs/w008a006/joomla15/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php on line 54

in the same database there are another entries of a former joomla installation 1.0.13 with prefix jos_
joomlaboard 1.1.6svn is also installed there and in the database are entries named jos_fb_... . is it possible that they interfere with each other? i don't want to delete former installation beacause it is still online.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by 2ltimeking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2 by Lintzy
Kunena does not work with fireboard on same installation. I don't know, if this concerns joomlaboard too. And how it is with other prefix in same database

Normally, kunena build the prefix jos_fb . Look in your database, if Kunena made now jos15_fb, if not, try to change prefix, i would suggest. But if that really works :huh: ? And backup before ;-)

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #3 by 2ltimeking
hi lintzy,
thx for quick reply.
ich made other pages with prefix jos15_ and it works.
now the database has the tables:
jos15_fb_groups, jos15_fb_config, jos15_fb_ranks, jos15_fb_version. there should be more tables, right?

More
15 years 1 month ago #4 by core2
Did you got this error message during install or some spesific task afterwords?

Visit the Kunena documantation .

More
15 years 1 month ago #5 by 2ltimeking
not during install but on first side when i click on
Components - Kunena

More
15 years 1 month ago #6 by Lintzy
2ltimeking wrote:

hi lintzy,
there should be more tables, right?

that are all:

Attachments:

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #7 by 2ltimeking
hmm.
i think this problem is server specific. i tried installing kunena several times and the last ones i got a white screen after uploading. then i have to click the reload button. but all homepages that i made are on the same server, it is the same provider. this is strange.

oh, i found the other tables, all with prefix jos_

More
15 years 1 month ago #8 by 2ltimeking
Solution:
i copied all tables with prefix jos_ to prefix jos15_ and now it works. don't know why the system didn't make it automatically
but thx for help

More
15 years 1 month ago #9 by 2ltimeking
another update: this didn't work in frontend. by opening kunena the same error appears. what i did is copying tables from another homepage to this page. now this solution works.
it seems that joomlaboard was responsible for this error.

More
15 years 1 month ago #10 by core2
Kunena use the DB prefix defined by Joomla. In the code this is done by #_fb. To me this sound like a timeout problem during install and therefore not all tables beeing created. There are alot of post abourt the php setting "max execution time". Others have fixed the problem by uploading the install file to the server and install form local directory.

Visit the Kunena documantation .

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds