Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Do not show "Recent discussions" and "Shjow the latest posts"

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #1 by paxcou
I have used a hack to be able to create some private forums. It's working great except that the user cam still see the subject for all new messages even if for the messages in private accesses.

So i would like to not have the Recent discussions link in the tab and the link Show latest posts.

how can i do that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #2 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Do not show
Supply the hack here so we can see how it works.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:Do not show
paxcou wrote:

I have used a hack to be able to create some private forums. It's working great except that the user cam still see the subject for all new messages even if for the messages in private accesses.

So i would like to not have the Recent discussions link in the tab and the link Show latest posts.

how can i do that ?

Really, if you have founded a hack, that could be helful for other users, please share it.

To hide ("not show") those links, a simple "display:none" would do the work, but this is no solution. Everybody who knows the structure of kunena links, could see those posts furthermore, by typing the url.

You must delete or comment out the php echo for that.
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by Lintzy.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds