- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Install problem - ends with a blank screen
17 years 6 months ago #7611
by petergar
Install problem - ends with a blank screen was created by petergar
joomla 1.5.9
Fireboard 1.0.4
I do a straight install of Kunena 1.0.8. Ends with a blank screen.
I can get back to /administrator but kunena is not installed. Thankfully the site and fireboard seems unaffected.
Any clues whats up?
Peter
Fireboard 1.0.4
I do a straight install of Kunena 1.0.8. Ends with a blank screen.
I can get back to /administrator but kunena is not installed. Thankfully the site and fireboard seems unaffected.
Any clues whats up?
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 6 months ago - 17 years 6 months ago #7720
by skaughtEE
Replied by skaughtEE on topic Re:Install problem - ends with a blank screen
Joomla 1.5.9
MAMP
Safari 4 and also FireFox 3.7
I am having the exact same issue only difference is that I did not have Fireboard installed. I have enabled the System Legacy plug-in but that didn't seem to make any difference.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
MAMP
Safari 4 and also FireFox 3.7
I am having the exact same issue only difference is that I did not have Fireboard installed. I have enabled the System Legacy plug-in but that didn't seem to make any difference.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last edit: 17 years 6 months ago by skaughtEE. Reason: just to add browser info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 6 months ago #7723
by fxstein
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Replied by fxstein on topic Re:Install problem - ends with a blank screen
Hi,
Unfortunately this is a known problem with the Joomla 1.5 installer. Since it decompresses the rather large package internally, it can take more than 30 sec for Joomla to perform that task.
Please see the FAQs and Tech Requirements section on our wiki:
docs.kunena.com/index.php/Installation_F...Nothing_else_happens
Hope this helps!
fxstein
Unfortunately this is a known problem with the Joomla 1.5 installer. Since it decompresses the rather large package internally, it can take more than 30 sec for Joomla to perform that task.
Please see the FAQs and Tech Requirements section on our wiki:
docs.kunena.com/index.php/Installation_F...Nothing_else_happens
Hope this helps!
fxstein
We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 6 months ago #7991
by skaughtEE
Replied by skaughtEE on topic Re:Install problem - ends with a blank screen
Hello fxstein,
Thanks. Worked like a charm.
Thanks. Worked like a charm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds