Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Problem upgrading FB1.0.4 to 1.0.5

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by mascheko
Hello whoever tries to help!

After quite a while I wanted to get rid of an old relic, my Fireboard 1.0.4 forum, since I encountered a few problems. On my search for a newer version I obviously stumbled over Kunena and it's latest version 1.5.5.

Due to my research I found the following thread which completely hit my problem
www.kunena.com/forum/134-installation-up...rd-104-to-kunena-155

I have Joomla 1.5.14 running and as mentioned, FB 1.0.4 runs for many months now. So the first thing I did was installing the com_fbconverter, work without a problem and I uninstalled it right afterwards.
Then I wanted to uninstall my FB 1.0.4 and got some errors about failing on deletes. I went into the FTP and renamed the old com_fireboard folders (admin and components), then I installed the new 1.0.5 rc2, work fine as well, but when I try to hit the forum now, I get an error:

pat-Error Could not load templates from header.html.

For you pros here probably a big laugh, for me a nuclear bomb...

Anyone can provide some help?

Thank you already,
Oliver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by mascheko
Solved the problem by myself, had to copy old template and activate it. And I had to activate the categories-view as well ^^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds