Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question fb1.0.4 + j1.0.15 + cb1.2.1 TO k1.0.11 + j1.0.15 + cb1.2.1

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by rocknolds
Hello I would like to upgrade my fb1.0.4 @ j1.0.15+cb1.2.1 to k1.0.11

my fireboard 1.0.4 is fully integrated with CB1.2.1

please direct me to the right section of steps and cautions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
Good answer, xillibit. I'm sorry to say, I don't understand the purpose of what appears under the heading in the Wiki article "Migrating from Fireboard to Kunena" How to Install or Upgrade Kunena (actually, I'm sorry to say, that whole section doesn't make any sense me at all).

The problem is that the user has Fireboard 1.0.4 which your solution does not refer to. The user needs to know how to convert first to FB 1.0.5 and then your instructions might help. :)
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by rocknolds
xillibit, like sozzled said, the document does not make sense to what i need to do.

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
G'day, rocknolds. What I think you need, in addition to what xillibit wrote, is the information on how to get from FB 1.0.4 -> FB 1.0.5 and then you can go the rest of the way with the other instructions. There was a sticky thread posted here a while ago with details on how to migrate from pre-FB 1.0.5 -> Kunena, but it now seems to have disappeared. :dry: I think you will find this discussion topic helpful: Upgrading to Kunena in conjunction with What is fbconverter and where can I find it? .

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds