Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question SOLVED. Migrating from J! 1.0.x & Fireboard 1.0.x to J! 1.5.x & Kunena 1.5.x

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1 by zpaul2fresh8
Well I decided to take the plunge and update Joomla! for my website and had a few speed bumps in the road, particularly with the Fireboard Migration part of the SQL tables.

Well first off, I used the Migration Plug-In for Fireboard but after the Migration Assistant and then installing Kunena onto the New Joomla! I got an error when trying to access the admin panel of Kunena.

So I found out the migration tool for Fireboard 1.0.x forgets these tables:

jos_fb_announcements
jos_fb_attachments
jos_fb_favorites
jos_fb_moderation
jos_fb_version

So I had to export all 5 from my old Joomla database and into the new one, but I encounter one more serious problem, While importing the jos_fb_version table I had this error:
Code:
Error SQL query: SET SQL_MODE = "NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO"; MySQL said: Documentation #1193 - Unknown system variable 'SQL_MODE'

But after doing some research I found a way to fix this.

Just remove these lines:
Code:
SET SQL_MODE=”NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO”; ENGINE_TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=7

I hope this helps atleast one person, because this was driving me nuts for a few hours.

[email protected] if ne1 needs more details.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by zpaul2fresh8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds