Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Upgrade Fireboard to Latest Kunena Version

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by polarweb
I heard there was some discussion about a little tool that you can get that will upgrade from Fireboard to Kunena, but I haven't the slightest where to find it. In one forum topic it said there was one, but I don't know where it is, there was no link.

Apparantely the site owner is using Fireboard 1.0.4 on a Joomla 1.0 Install. We are going through the process of upgrading her entire site, including her Fireboard and Joomla Installs.

Do I need to upgrade to the latest version of Fireboard, then try to run a migrator tool to Kunena? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

you have some docs here for fireboard upgrade : docs.kunena.com/index.php/How_to_Install_or_Upgrade_Kunena

I think you use fireboard 1.0.4, the migrator tool is placed here; with this you can migrate your fireboard 1.0.4 installtion to fireboard 1.0.5 and then to Kunena : joomlacode.org/gf/project/fireboard/frs/...&frs_package_id=3795

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.970 seconds