Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Community builder problem

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #1 by SimonFinch
Hi,

After some great help from Matias, I got my install to proceed. I now get;
Code:
Warning: cbimport(/home/two1062/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.tables.php) [function.cbimport]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/two1062/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 39 Fatal error: cbimport() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/two1062/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.tables.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home/two1062/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 39

This is obviously something t0 do with Kunena's integration with Community builder but I'm not sure what? Anyone any ideas?
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by SimonFinch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
Do you have old version of CB? The problem is now your CB installation. It's either not 1.2.1 or incomplete.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds