Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question error message on upload

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by dankwest
500 Server error:
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.

As per instructions I have changed the php.ini file to:
max execution time : 120
php memory : 64m
safe mode: off

Have contacted my webhost, no help provided there.

any more ideas?

I uploaded/installed this ext. to my localhost with no problems....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:error message on upload
Less than 45 minutes ago, I wrote something in another reported HTTP 500 internal server error discussion. Did you look there for any clues?

I don't know if this helps, but I wrote an article a couple of months ago called Help with solving the HTTP 500 Internal server error

Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by dankwest
Replied by dankwest on topic Re:error message on upload
I NOW make it a habit to try these extensions out on my localhost server first, to debug any potential headaches first....All went well with no error messages on the upload/install. When I tried to put it up on the hosted server is when I get the error...but thanks for the meat cleaver tip.........

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds