Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Attachment

More
14 years 11 months ago #1 by skkuumar
Attachment was created by skkuumar
Hi all

thanks for the seniors for your continuous support for the development of Kunena forum.

i have a query?

is there any facility to avoid downloading attachment from the forum. that is, i need only members can dowload the file from the forum.

so that we can increase number of members.

thanks for your answer in advance

regards

skkuumar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Attachment

Is there any facility to avoid downloading attachment from the forum. that is, i need only members can dowload the file from the forum.

Are you asking if it's possible to re-engineer the internet so that, when people post messages to your website's forums, they can't use links to files for download that aren't from your website? Or are you asking if you want to stop people uploading attachments to their forum posts? I'm sorry, I don't understand the request. :dry:

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by skkuumar
Replied by skkuumar on topic Re:Attachment
Hi

let me first ask, sorry for not communicating clearly.

in forum, we have attachment facility to attach the file.

the attached file can be downloaded by any people without registeration or login

is there any feature, to restrict download only for registered users? like vbulletin

regards

skkuumar

More
14 years 11 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Attachment
Currently this is not possible without changing code. You may want to vote it in UserVoice:
kunena.uservoice.com/pages/11439-kunena/...ts-files-from-guests

I believe that there is a hack which was made in this purpose.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds