Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Can´t create categories/forums

More
17 years 5 months ago #13237 by Jimena
Hi...!

First of all, I´d like to congratulate the development and support team for such a great component. Simply amazing.

Second, I´d appreciate some help. I can´t create categories/forums.

In "Forum administration" I click in the "new" button, and it takes me back to the Control Panel.

I´ve already searched and checked documentation, but I can´t find what I´m doing wrong, or how can I solve this. I´m stucked in this...!

Thanks in advance...!!

Jimena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #13248 by Matias
Do you use Kunena 1.5? Please downgrade it to Kunena 1.0.9, it should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #13256 by Jimena
Matias wrote:

Do you use Kunena 1.5? Please downgrade it to Kunena 1.0.9, it should work.


Thank you very much Matias. Exactly, I was using 1.5, and it worked downgrading it to 1.0.9.

Thanks for your fast answer...!

Jimena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds