Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Questions on the Aurelia template

More
1 year 1 month ago #1 by pambesteder
First, thank you for such a beautiful product in Kunena.

Since it seems I can no longer use the Blue Eagle template (which I loved), and must switch to Aurelia, I have a couple of questions.

1.  I created a folder in media names kunena/avatars and put a dummy avatar there named avatar.png.  In the configuration on the Avatars tab, I input that image name in the default avatar field ... but it shows as a broken image on the profile page.  How do I fix that?

2.  On the recent topics page in the LAST POST column, HOW can I get the avatar of the user to display there?

3.  Is there any way to make the menu bar look sort of like the Blue Eagle with the links being on tabs? I know CSS a bit, so any help would be appreciated.

4.  Finally, how to change the SUBMIT and CANCEL links to buttons as you have in this forum?

Thank you,
Pam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #2 by rich

1.  I created a folder in media names kunena/avatars and put a dummy avatar there named avatar.png.  In the configuration on the Avatars tab, I input that image name in the default avatar field ... but it shows as a broken image on the profile page.  How do I fix that?

This is a bug and already in our bug list.

2.  On the recent topics page in the LAST POST column, HOW can I get the avatar of the user to display there?

In the Kunena configuration -> tab Frontend -> Show Avatar on Category Index and Recent Topics

4.  Finally, how to change the SUBMIT and CANCEL links to buttons as you have in this forum?I don't know what you mean, they are buttons.

I don't know what you mean, they are buttons. Or do you mean Reply Buttons? Then go to Aurelia in the backend (tab Advanced) and select Show default actions = No

3.  Is there any way to make the menu bar look sort of like the Blue Eagle with the links being on tabs? I know CSS a bit, so any help would be appreciated.

Add codes like these to your custom.sccs ( same way ).
Code:
.nav-link {   border: #141515 3px solid;   border-top-right-radius: 8px;   border-top-left-radius: 8px;   border-color: #5c2121;   margin-right: 2px;   background-color: #481111;   color: #fff !important; } .nav-link.active {   color: #fff !important;   background-color: brown;   border-color: #934646; } .nav-link:hover {   background-color: #dd1f1f;   color: #fff !important;   border-color: #bf1212; }

Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hummer

More
1 year 1 month ago #3 by pambesteder
Thank you so much for the detailed answers.  So, so helpful.

For the submit and cancel buttons ...

The one in red is what it looks like on  my site.

The second one is how it looks here in the Kunena forum.

I'd like mine to look like yours.

More
1 year 1 month ago #4 by rich
Check the border color of this buttons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pambesteder

More
9 months 4 days ago #5 by Petley

Add codes like these to your custom.sccs ( same way ).
Code:
.nav-link {   border: #141515 3px solid;   border-top-right-radius: 8px;   border-top-left-radius: 8px;   border-color: #5c2121;   margin-right: 2px;   background-color: #481111;   color: #fff !important; } .nav-link.active {   color: #fff !important;   background-color: brown;   border-color: #934646; } .nav-link:hover {   background-color: #dd1f1f;   color: #fff !important;   border-color: #bf1212; }

Hello, I tried this to my NS Kay Template , and whilst it works on my Xampp version , when I try the live version, it doesn't do anything? I have tried clearing all cache.
Any ideas?
Thanks

More
9 months 3 days ago #6 by Petley
Sorry, fixed this one now by doing a major major browser cache delete and all is well

Terry

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds