Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Which template to use for a website with a black background?

More
1 year 8 months ago #1 by WoodyF4u
For many years I have been using Kunena templates from Round Theme.
But I think they have stopped.
Does anyone know another developer of Kunena templates for websites with a black background?
Or can I find documentation somewhere about converting an existing template?

Basically, if it means rebuilding an existing template with css, which template should I use so that it can also move to Kunena 6 for Joomla 4?

Best regards,
Wouter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by rich
Currently I am not aware of any templates from third party developers.

Basically, if it means rebuilding an existing template with css, which template should I use so that it can also move to Kunena 6 for Joomla 4?

I don't think it works with css customization only. Other changes will have to be made as well. 
Kunena 6.0 uses Bootstrap 5 and the included template Aurelia is basically transparent and adapts to the Joomla template.

More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by WoodyF4u
Thank you for your answer.
The template Aurelia is apparently only for Kunena 6.x
At the moment I can't migrate the website to Joomla 4 yet because I'm still waiting for a J4 version of JDownloads.

Does that mean I should wait until I can migrate to J4 and Kunena 6.x and then start working with Aurelia?

So there is no comparable template for Kunena 5.2.x?

Best regards,
Wouter

More
1 year 8 months ago #4 by rich
Move to Joomla 4.1 is not mandatory at the moment, because currently both Joomla 3.10.x and Kunena 5.2.x are still supported.
So you can wait until possibly Kunena templates from third parties are available.

Kunena 5.2 includes a template similar to Aurelia (Crypsisb4), but it only works with a Joomla Bootstrap 4 template.

More
1 year 8 months ago #5 by WoodyF4u
OK thanks a lot.
For now it is answered enough.

Best regards,
Wouter

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds