Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Using open graphs on Crypsis template

More
2 years 9 months ago #1 by lmcclain
Hi,

I am having issues getting my logo to show up Facebook posts via JFBconnect. 

SourceCoast said the following:

What you're looking to do is set the Open Graph image tag for your Kunena forum pages.

There's no setting in JFBConnect that will let you apply a specific image to a component. However, there are a few ways that can likely do what you're looking for:
1) Set a default image for all pages of your site. Do this in the Administrator -> JFBConnect -> Open Graph section. In 'Configuration' under 'Defaults' add a line like:image=https://yoursite.com/images/logo.png
That will set an Open Graph tag to have your logo always be an option on all pages. If no other image is set on the page, the logo will be used, which likely will do what your looking for.
2) In a Kunena template file, add the following tag:{SCOpenGraph image=https://yoursite.com/images/logo.png}
That will set the logo as an image tag, but only within pages that use that template file. This is more specific, but will take more testing to make sure it works on the pages you want.

I did that I have no success. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds