Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Presale question for Blue Eagle 5

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by GeJay
Due to the lack of time to build my own template, if I get the Blue Eagle 5 template for Kunena 5.x, I have a few presale questions:

1. Is this a completely rebuilt template for Kunena 5 with no previous version code mixed in?
2. What version of bootstrap is used?
3. Will it load scripts and CSS "Only" on the kunena pages and not the rest of the site?
4. Is the design the same look and style as the previous Blue Eagle?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
1) Yes.
2) The joomla core bootstrap files. so b2.
3) Yes
4) I made the changes and the looks the same as blue eagle 4. As possible. The most css classes and id are the same.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3 by GeJay
Thanks for the follow up....I'm more likely going to get this then.

UPDATE: Just got the template....this is going to save me a lot of time. Thanks.

One quick question...I'm assuming this is PHP 7.x compatible? I've been running the Kunena 4.x on PHP 5.6.x and would like to finally upgrade my server to PHP 7
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by GeJay.

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by rich
Kunena 5.x, Blue Eagle5 and PHP 7 is not a problem.

More
6 years 6 months ago #5 by GeJay
After buying the template and changing my host server to PHP 7.06 (which is their latest version), I am getting this:

Call to a member function get() on string

I thought you said this was compatible on PHP 7? Apparently not.

More
6 years 6 months ago #6 by 810
I'm running 7.1.7 and there i can't see any error, what is your error message.

More
6 years 6 months ago #7 by rich
PHP 7.0.6 is the version which includes a bug.
www.kunena.org/forum/search?query=php%20...te=all&childforums=1

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds