Search Results (Searched for: joomla)

04 May 2009 19:43
Hi,
I d like to transfer all the data from the my old forum(joomlaboard) into a new forum (fireboard) which is also in a new site.

Is this possible?
If it is can anyone give me some tips, or link to a similar post.

Thank you in advance.
04 May 2009 19:18 - 04 May 2009 19:21
Replied by @quila on topic Change category icons?
Hi,

yes it is indeed possible.

go to {joomla_root_path)/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/category_images

you should see some images in this folder in the format

1_notlogin.gif
1_off.gif
1_on.gif

the 1_ refers to the forums CATID number, and the above images are used for the Parent Icon,
if these files exist then these are shown other wise you get the Blue/Green folder icon (default_ex) instead.

Hover over the Forum category and look at the url.. CATID is at the end. eg...
index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=9&func=showcat&catid=1

Ideally the Parent icons will be 32x32 but thats really upto you.

Regards
04 May 2009 19:13
Replied by k5jat on topic Error after upgrading
Matias wrote:

There must be something wrong in your installation as there are no addStyleSheet() calls in 1.0.9. Please uninstall Kunena and install stable version from:

joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/

PS. Please remember to enable Legacy plugin!

This is the 1.5.0a forum, not for 1.0.x. The bug is probably legitimate, or maybe even caused by legacy mode (1.5.0 is Joomla 1.5 naive).

Please look where you're posting in the future. :)
04 May 2009 18:59
Thanks a lot guys for trying to help! I really appreciate it.

Ok, I've discovered that the problem occurs earlier, when I export my old Joomlaboard database from the remote server and import it to my local server. The pictures don't show up in the local Joomlaboard forum.

I've downloaded all the images and put them in the right directory. If I can solve this, I'm sure (or at least hopeful) they will transfer ok to Fireboard.

I've been trying for days now but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've been using Joomlapack on the remote server for export and I've tried importing with both bigdump.php and directly in phpmyadmin. The .sql file is 31MB.

:S
04 May 2009 17:30
Replied by Lintzy on topic Wortfilterung
Das Thema wurde hier
www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=9&i...32&limit=10&start=10
auf englisch ausführlich diskutiert, mit dem Ergebnis, dass es momentan keine Lösung (funktionierende Extension) für Kunena gibt.

Ein Vorschlag lautete, die Wortfilterung über Joomla selbst zu versuchen, ob es damit klappt, wird nicht ganz offensichtlich, genannt wurde "Rereplacer". Den Link dazu gibt es in dem thread.
04 May 2009 17:20
Das kann ich dir nicht beantworten, ich denke, die stats.php aber das ist reine Spekulation. Das Problem wurde durch kunena_latest verursacht oder? Vorher trat es nicht auf?

Hast du eine komplette Neuinstallation von Kunena 1.0.9 versucht, also über Joomla Backend deinstalliert, dann nachgesehen, ob der Ordner com_kunena (in components) im rootverzeichnis und im Verzeichnis Administrator gelöscht wurde und mal die Datenbanktabellen mit dem Präfix jos_fb_ per Hand gelöscht. Und denn KN 1.0.9 neu installiert?

Ist das Modul kunena_latest komplett vom Server gelöscht worden? Im Ordner modules: mod_kunenalatest (root und administrator)

Tritt der Fehler dann auch auf?
04 May 2009 16:20
well, error message you say is legacy is not enalbed...

If you enable it, and retry, it still says it's not enabled? :blink:

Then your error is not with kunena, but with your joomla install... :huh:
04 May 2009 16:09
Well, just do as asked and enable joomla core system - Legacy plugin ;)
04 May 2009 15:35
:(
Hi all,
i still have the problem for installing Kunena v 1.0.9 to my joomla
joomla 1.5.10
MySql 5.1.32
PhP 5.2.9-1

i all ready enabling plugin but still have this message :
(Your Extension appears to be written for an older version of Joomla!. You must enable the System - Legacy Plugin in the Plugin Manager if you wish to complete this task.)
(Install Component Error)

i have others component!JoComment 4.0 alpha3 by Compojoom.com

any body can help me please ...??? all ready a week i can solve this problems.
Thx's
04 May 2009 15:30
Hello sozzled, i am sorry for little info :(

Joomla version: 1.5.10
Kunena version: 1.09
mysql server version: 5.0.75
php version: 5.2.9
php max_execution_time :i don't now
php memory_limit : i think 64m
safe_mode : on
Joomla template: jsn epic
Kunena template: default_ex

Have you made any changes to the Kunena source code that was installed, and which files were they?

no

Additional, 3rd- party components installed (e.g. sh404SEF) or anything else relevant:

sh404SEF and cb

Are you running your server with cache on? Is caching enabled or disabled for the RSS feed?

cache is off, cache is disabled for rss.
04 May 2009 14:38
Replied by JerryLeeLewis on topic For Info
Hmmm Funny i get this message when i search
Recent Discussions
My Discussions
Categories
My Profile
Help

Welcome, JerryLeeLewis
Show Latest Posts | My Profile | Logout
variable value
$0 "key value
$file "/var/www/vhosts/kunena.com/httpdocs/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php"
$line "43"
$function "debug_callstackinfo"
[args] Nested Array
"
$1 "key value
$file "/var/www/vhosts/kunena.com/httpdocs/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php"
$line "65"
$function "trigger_dberror"
[args] Nested Array
"
$2 "key value
$file "/var/www/vhosts/kunena.com/httpdocs/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.search.class.php"
$line "316"
$function "check_dberror"
[args] Nested Array
"
$3 "key value
$file "/var/www/vhosts/kunena.com/httpdocs/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.search.class.php"
$line "136"
$function "get_search_forums"
$class "CKunenaSearch"
$type "->"
[args] Nested Array
"
$4 "key value
$file "/var/www/vhosts/kunena.com/httpdocs/components/com_kunena/kunena.php"
$line "787"
$function "CKunenaSearch"
$class "CKunenaSearch"
$type "->"
[args] Nested Array
"
$5 "key value
$file "/var/www/vhosts/kunena.com/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php"
$line "162"
[args] Nested Array
$function "require_once"
"
$6 "key value
$file "/var/www/vhosts/kunena.com/httpdocs/includes/application.php"
$line "124"
$function "renderComponent"
$class "JComponentHelper"
$type "->"
[args] Nested Array
"
$7 "key value
$file "/var/www/vhosts/kunena.com/httpdocs/index.php"
$line "68"
$function "dispatch"
$class "JSite"
$type "->"
[args] Nested Array
"

Installed version: Kunena 1.0.10 | 2009-05-03 | 1280 [ Parier! ] | php 5.1.6 | mysql 5.0.45
04 May 2009 13:12
Replied by Matias on topic can't install Kunena 1.0.9
@ djtreo:

If you have existing forum, I wouldn't drop the tables as you would loose all the information in your forum. Try to disable and enable legacy again -- this smells a Joomla bug. As long as you have Legacy plugin enabled, it should be possible to install K1.0.9.

PS: I've made a small piece of documentation how to downgrade forum:
docs.kunena.com/index.php/Downgrading_Kunena
04 May 2009 13:06
BTW: Kunena has also migration possibility from JoomlaBoard, but it seems to be slightly broken. I can try to fix it if someone gives me a database dump from sb_* tables.
04 May 2009 13:03
Files in JoomlaBoard will be moved automatically by the migration script, but if you have ftp mode enabled in Joomla! 1.5, you need to create / chmod 777 (read, write, execute permission to all) these first (there's a bug in the migration script):

images/fbfiles
images/fbfiles/avatars

Just a note:

When you are upgrading from JoomlaBoard to Fireboard, you should not uninstall JoomlaBoard before you have moved all custom files (images, attachments, avatars etc) into a safe place. This is because of when you uninstall it, you will loose all of those as they are located in components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded and components/com_joomlaboard/avatars directories. First one should go into images/fbfiles and the second into images/fbfiles/avatars ...
04 May 2009 10:34 - 04 May 2009 15:14
Replied by yoggiesd on topic can't install Kunena 1.0.9
:unsure:
i have same problem with djtreo...and still don't have the solution for that's problems...:unsure:
my joomla v 1.5.10
MySql 5.1.32
PHP 5.2.9-1
Displaying 41761 - 41775 out of 44390 results.
Time to create page: 2.715 seconds