Search Results (Searched for: joomla)

07 Feb 2024 22:24
Replied by Hifi2you on topic CKEditor Google Chrome
Hi.
No iam using Kunena 6,1,4.
Normal a update will come, and then i update.
I can download Kunena 6,2,3, but i can remember how to upload/Install it 
I did do it at the old Joomla, but have never tried it on the new Joomla 
07 Feb 2024 14:35 - 07 Feb 2024 15:01
Replied by Gindi on topic Edit Profile Fails
Yes, with Joomla 3 and Kunena 4/5 I have installed BlueEagle5.
I just don't understand how a package in the Home/User/Download directory can influence the kunena.org website with Firefox.
I just logged into kunena.org with my smartphone, which I have never done before because I only work with my PC.
The error also occurs there.

Gindi

07 Feb 2024 12:43
On my computers, the local web server is only tested with Joomla 5 and Kunena 6. There is no BlueEagle5 anywhere.
When I log into kunena.org with my laptop, the message described also appears.

Gindi

07 Feb 2024 01:54
It's not the itcs_scroll2top plugin, or any of the non-Joomla core plugins; I've done a lot of checking.

I don't understand how any plugin could affect the output from a line of php code in a Kunena layout section of the site.

Rob
06 Feb 2024 21:25
If I open the "User" tab in the Kunena menu bar here at www.kunena.org/ and click on "Joomla! User Profile" in the pull-down menu and then click on "Edit Profile", the message described appears.
However, if I click on Profiles in the forum menu and then click on "Edit", everything is normal.
The original message refers to the user menu item in the top level menu and the message appears there.

Gindi

06 Feb 2024 02:19
Replied by rob parker on topic Edit Profile Fails
Since it's on the Kunena site - www.kunena.org/user/joomla-user-profile - there's no way that I could have installed it myself.
05 Feb 2024 09:02
We are using the Joomla Standard Mail [email protected], I checked it again this morning. But the mails are not sent - only a Mod gets mails on the new replies.
05 Feb 2024 05:39 - 05 Feb 2024 05:45
I recently discovered that after upgrading to the latest version of the forum, after posting a new message, kunena writes "Replies: 1".
The expected behavior is "Replies: 0".

Recalculating the stats doesn't help. What about this problem?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload:  

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : purity_III | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.1.0 | creationdate: Nov 10th, 2023

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.2.3 | creationdate: 2024-01-11

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.2.3 | 2024-01-11 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.5

05 Feb 2024 01:01 - 05 Feb 2024 01:15
The "Joomla! User Profile" page, accessed via the User menu item in the top-level menu on this site, has an Edit Profile button.  Clicking that gives an error page, with the following message:
0 There is no "com_ochsubscriptions.site.script" asset of a "script" type in the registry.

Rob

04 Feb 2024 08:29
The subject line says it all.  When Load Tooltips is set to Yes, none of the pagination buttons in the forum work.  The problem appears to come from line 25 in /com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/widget/pagination/item/default.php.

When Load Tooltips is set to Yes the link in the page source is:
<a class="page-link" "hastooltip"href="/blp_j4/forum/general-discussion?start=160" ...
When Load Tooltips is set to No the link in the page source is:
<a class="page-link" href="/blp_j4/forum/general-discussion?start=160" ...
There is a missing space before the href section of the link.

Any help appreciated - or confirmation that this is a bug.

Rob

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 768M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : tc_blp | author: Rob Parker and Dave Torr | version: 20240203_1030 | creationdate: 11 December 2023

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.2.2 | creationdate: 2023-12-09

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.2.2 | 2023-12-09 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

02 Feb 2024 15:15
Hello,

I am a colleague of RobertSt and he asked me for help and support.
I am quite fit in Joomla and Co, but I can't get any further at this point either.

I have found several forum posts with this problem and also tested each of these possible solutions, but no subscription mails are sent.
As a moderator or admin, however, you receive messages, so it is ensured that the normal mail dispatch generally works.

For testing purposes, I set up two users of my own who repeatedly commented on the same post, but none of my users ever received an e-mail stating that there were new messages in the thread.

What can I do now? How can the error be localised?
It is important that we operate the Kunena forum together with the community builder, which is then used to register users.
Maybe this information will help somehow...as a last step, the only thing left for me would be to debug everything locally with PHPStorn - but I would like to avoid this effort if possible.

I look forward to hearing from you

Greetings Whykiki

01 Feb 2024 19:01
xillibit, this is a test site, I can give you access if needed.
01 Feb 2024 19:00 - 01 Feb 2024 19:35
The URL is: testsite.aiskon.net/api/

When the plugin is disabled, the URL gives:

{"errors":[{"title":"Resource not found","code":404}]}

(This is the expected result)

When the plugin is enabled, the URL gives:

Unable to handle request for route ``.

01 Feb 2024 17:06 - 01 Feb 2024 17:14
Stumbled upon this post and found out that the problem exists on this forum as well. My guess: Joomla template.
Must be recent. Last registration:

• Register Date: 29 Jan 2024

01 Feb 2024 16:53

I recently upgraded an older site to Joomla 5.0.2, and Kunena 6.2.3.  After doing this, I tried to add the site to Akeeba Panopticon, which access the Joomla API.
Adding the site gave an error, and after working with Akeeba support, I narrowed it down to the "System - Kunena" plugin (v6.2.3) - when it's enabled, browsing to  testsite.aiskon.net/api/ gives an error, when it's disabled, the API responds as expected.

Hello,

Which is the error given in this case ?
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 44389 results.
Time to create page: 1.643 seconds