Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question SMF 2.0 RC3 to Kunena Converter?

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by TVGrapevine
I am searching for a SMF 2.0 RC3 to Kunena Converter.

Anyone know of one?

Thanks in advance.

My apologies if I posted this in the wrong area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by Matias
I have a working converter, but it's not complete -- and currently I have no time to finish it.

It successfully converts almost everything else but polls, avatars and attachments. It also doesn't import users to Joomla -- which is the main reason why importer hasn't been published yet.

If someone wants to continue work with the importer (to finish it), Skype me: matias.griese

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by stefansrb
Hi Matias. Any news about converters ? Is there any way you can make use of ninjaboard converters ?

Regards

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
No news -- it has been low priority task. We are currently trying to get funding for converters, otherwise it's unlikely to get done (we all need some money, too).

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds