Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Solved Field 'params' doesn't have a default value

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #1 by uskiki85
Hello,

I work in local in order to migrate my actual website joomla 2.5/ phpbb to joomla 4 / kunena 6 RC2 with the default template
I have used the famous mixerp to convert my forum ().
My migration is finished and all seems to be ok for the moment except this :

The problem : 
When i want to create or edit a post, i have this message "Field 'params' doesn't have a default value" which appears and the windows stay on the create or edit view. (the message isn't closed). Neverthless, the action is done ! (create or edit).
So for my tests, I submit then cancel to close the posts ... it isn't confortable and i can't put this online ...

My tests : 
I supposed that this is the fields params in the kunena_topics table which causes trouble but I don't know which default value I have to initialized. 
I have tried Null, {}, {null} but i have always this errors.

Any help would be appreciated ;-)

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by uskiki85.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by rich
Here is the same error, it's the table #__kunena_kunena_user_topics
Maybe is this the solution for you: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/8458
The following user(s) said Thank You: uskiki85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds