Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question Migrate Kunena to PHPbb

More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
Is there any way to migrate all the contents of the community forum to a PHP forum without going through the process of having to pay for it? There is a website that will do the migration for you but after I entered in all my information it would cost $1000 to do the process which is obviously stupid money.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by Gamer Templates
I think you will get help here: phpBB [3.2.x] Convertors faster than here ;)

More
5 years 1 week ago #3 by Slacker
Replied by Slacker on topic Migrate Kunena to PHPbb
If you are going to use phpBB3 on Joomla you need to buy a bridge for 59 USD in worst case each year.
alterbrains.com/joomla-extensions/communication/p8pbb-bridge

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds