Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question Migration MyBB to Kunena. Which way is better?

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by mustaphaturk
Hi, i have a site with MyBB 1.8 and i want to migrate to Joomla 3.8+ Kunena 5.0.11 + Community Builder 2.1.3+build.2017.09.13.16.14.19.ba9d1f686 (it is on my test site for now). There is no "easy way" migration directly MyBB to Kunena and people says first migrate MyBB to another forum (like SMF) then migrate to Kunena. What should i do or which another forum is easier and have not any risk?

My priority
1. Users, user messages
2. thank/like system
3. logs (message dates, user dates etc.)

I don't have any ranking system

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds