Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question Migrate Phppb3 > Kunena 5 [need help for the script]

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #1 by Aya
Hello,
I see many subjects on migrate phpbb3 > kunena 3 or kunena 4 but is this possible with the version 5?

Because I have a forum in pbppb3 and I want to migrate it on a Kunena 5.

Can you indicate me the procedure?
I see a script, but I don't know if it's compatible in kunena 5 :/

Thank a lot !!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by Aya
240 views and no replies?
Can nobody help me?

More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by rich

I see many subjects on migrate phpbb3 > kunena 3 or kunena 4 but is this possible with the version 5?

Not sure if it works directly to Kunena 5.0 (I had never migrated). But you can try phpbb3 to K4, and if is all ok then upgrade to K5.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aya

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds