Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Solved Joomla 2.5.28 Kunena to Joomla 3.4.8 Kunena

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by sgower
I am importing the Kunena data from my old Joomla 2.5.28 site over to my new Joomla 3.4.8 site. The import program is asking for the "Key Fields" when I setup the profile setting for each of the Kunena databases. Can anybody provide what the key fields are for each of the separate Kunena datbases are?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by sgower
For transferring the data from my Kunena forum on my Joomla 2.5.28 site over to my Joomla 3.4.8 site. I used a product called vData

www.wdmtech.com/vdata-documentation

I didn't want to upgrade my old site I wanted a new fresh site built on Joomla 3.4.8. I needed to purge all the old records from previous builds but I still needed to maintain my user list and forum data, this product, vData did it all.

For the money ($48.00) it was well spent, I used this component to transfer my users, my forum data, and several other key database records into my new site without any issues. Their support is top notch...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.733 seconds