Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Solved Phpbb > Kunena > Joomla 2.5.1 > Joomla 3.3.3 > Left Profile missing in posts

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #1 by Josvdwoude
Hello there!

I have a small issue, i think hehe.

So my Game Community is using Phpbb for like a decade, +- 2007, and we use Joomla since a couple a years. And off course "Jfusion Bridge". But i have always issue's with template design, iframe etc.. because of Jfusion and it just never fits good.

So i was looking for another forum system, similar to Phpbb and found Kunena!

So since we were still using 2.5.1 i than used the "Kunena Importer_v1.7.0" and kunena_v1.7.0. I did the import like 4 times (every time i missed like 2000 posts etc :P) the fourth time its was awesome! Everything was imported from phpbb>Kunena.

Me verry happy person ^^, so i wanted to upgrade joomla to 3.3.3 but because of server issue's (internal errors etc..) tried everything it was without success. I was sick of it, and i manual remade the Joomla site in a already working on template design in a 3.3.3 environment.

So when done, finally.. :P i off course wanted the kunena forum in my new Joomla 3.3.3. I exported the database table's with Phpmyadmin, all of the *****_Kunena_etc. Replaced the old prefixes with Sublime Text 3 to my new prefix. Than i Imported it in my new database (with 3.3.3 joomla), and installed: pkg_kunena_v3.0.6_2014-07-28 in Joomla-Extensions.

**THe small issue**
When installed, everything was Awesome again!!, Catagories, topics and users everything was alive. But after some good checking, i found out that when in a topic, you have the Users on the left in the posts:

I am talking about this section: <td class="class="kprofile-left" rowspan="2"></td>.

In my first imports version with joomla 2.5.1, you see this: Link

Now in my new version, i am missing everything.. even the name is not clickable (when wanted to see profile). I've checked the database, but everything was inserted ok.

Now seeing: Link

Now there is one thing strange ^.^, when i click on top were it says "Welcome, Name". I click on my name and i see my profile.. and there on the left side everything is awesome! From Now Online, ranking to Karma everything is ok and alive :P. This section: <td class="kcol-first kcol-left">..

SOo.. :P were is it gone?, i thought yes everything finally done! :P ok ok still need a good configure though, but i am missing my community members high priority stuff :P we want to see how many post we have etc :P.Ow and the signatures are missing to (are working in the older one). Did check out ya "Where Are The Signatures Now?" topic, but doesn't apply to my problem.

I btw tried it 3 times more, over and over again, uninstalled Kunena dumped tables and installed again.
But nothing changes, knew that but still tried XD.

---
SO in my older version of joomla were the phpbb > Kunena happend, there is Community builder installed.. but only been used to check a member page, have been installed long time before and is not connecting to Kunena, dont see a problem here..

Thinking of re-import again without the com-builder, but just dont wanne lose 2000 post and topics again and again XD.

Anyway, so i got this of my chest.. :P
Hope you guys understand the issue, and can help.

Thanx

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : design_control | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.3

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Always glad to help!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by 810. Reason: added kunena report

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
You can try recount stats

Backend - kunena - Tools - Recount stats - select all options- click on recount

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by Josvdwoude
Hello,

yes tried this already, forgot to mention.
Did not work though :(

Thank you for your answer

Always glad to help!

More
9 years 7 months ago #4 by 810
can you paste here the kunena report.

backend - kunena - tools - report

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #5 by Josvdwoude
Have sended you the Report, with your contact page on your website ^^

---
Have imported the files again from phpbb to kunena with joomla 2.5.1, and before that i have removed community builder files and database files. And luckily it transfer d everything 100% again! Jeej!

Than i imported it again to my Joomla 3.3.3, etc etc. But the profile stuff is still not happening ^^
---

Greets

Always glad to help!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Josvdwoude.

More
9 years 7 months ago #6 by 810
try disable AlphaUserPoints kunena plugin.

backend - kunena - plugins

More
9 years 7 months ago #7 by Josvdwoude
Did not change anything :(

Always glad to help!

More
9 years 7 months ago #8 by 810
can you create a admin account for me, then I will check it

More
9 years 7 months ago #9 by Josvdwoude
Send 2 your email.

Always glad to help!

More
9 years 7 months ago #10 by Josvdwoude
The only thing i can think off is, when i import the files to the database, and then i install the new Kunena 3.0.6 to joomla, then the new version changes the database tables.

Now i am curious in what file.

Or is this not database related, do i have to transfer files from the old com_ directory..?

:whistle:

Always glad to help!

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds