Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question How can we migrate phpbb to kunena in joomla 2.5

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by ashishginotra
Hello Everyone,
I want to migrate phpbb to kunena in joomla 2.5. Its becoming a very difficult task for me. Please help me. Actually I'm using kunena importer for this . But it has an error "Component 'phpBB3' was not detected!" . and i dont know how to import these files. Please help me to solve out this task. If there is any another way to migrate it then please let me know.

Using Components:
Kunena v-1.7.2
Kunena Importer v-1.7.1

Thanks
Ashish Ginotra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by sridd
Hi! I see that no one answered your post, so I assume that you will be interested in my response. I don't know how to migrate while using those converters you've used but I can recommend you the other one www.cms2cms.com/supported-cms/phpbb-to-joomla-kunena-migration/ . You may try it or not it's your call, but I just wanted to help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds